Use Crystal for Outlook in Windows
- Click the Download button below
- Open the setup.exe downloaded file to run the installer
- Successful Download will be indicated
- Crystal's extension will now be present in your Outlook Home ribbon
How it Works
- Crystal's extension will be present when you:
- Compose a new email
- Select an email thread and Click Reply in Outlook's Home Ribbon
- Use the Pop Out Window in an email thread
- Add your recipient's DISC Type
- Type in your recipient's email address. We will automatically link the correct DISC type found in our database when applicable.
- Predict someone's DISC type by using the Crystal Chrome Extension.
- Manually select their DISC type by clicking on the Crystal icon.
- Write your Email
Crystal will analyze your message in real-time and indicate suggestions (present via the Lightbulb icon) for optimizing your message toward the recipient's DISC type.
- Review suggestions and optimize your message
When you get a suggestion, you can accept Crystal's recommendation, rewrite the phrase to your own liking, or simply ignore it within the extension.
- Send your Email
For subsequent emails, Crystal remembers the DISC type of your recipient and offers recommendations on new emails without having to re-select their DISC type.
Submit your feedback (improvements, first impressions, roadblocks, etc.) via the Extension > Gear icon (bottom left-hand side of the navigation bar).